Monday, February 6, 2012

SHINee’s Quote

I’ll share my SHINee’s favorite quote… 

“So my dream isn’t to become the best, it’s to be someone who I’m not ashamed to be” – Key
“When you laugh, you receive luck” – Onew
“Fight something as if it is your last fight.. as if there would be no more chance to do that late.” – Minho
“To choose our own way is not an easy thing to do, but everybody has their own choice” – Key
“When something’s hard, smiling helps us in the end, and it becomes fun” – Taemin
“If you don’t give up your hopes and dreams, then there will always be a good ending” – Minho
“If you worked hard, then everything will be fine” – Taemin
“There is no shortcut to perfection, all it takes is hard work, and more hard work” – Jonghyun
“I think everybody in this world should be loved!”- Taemin
“There are no boundaries or limits when it comes to love.”- Onew

0 comments:

 

Starylova © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner